Thursday, October 5, 2017

It's been a while...

It's been a while tak hadap blog ni.. it cross my mind bila one of the friend kat FB share her links and I was like... wehh aku ada blog la bersarang kat sana HAHAHAHA

So, luckily ingat password, login and here I am..

Sort of back, delete whatever post yang dedulu yang tak pakai tudung (baru bertudung 3 tahun lepas.. rasanya lah..), post yang "apa aku publish ni?" hahahaha.

So much rubbish and at that time kita tau yang kita grow with that and nasib baik tak jadi orang merepek-repek LOL

At the age of 30, I want to do a lot of things.. a lot. And I'm started my so called party project, online businesses, I'm doing part-time in Coway (selling water and air purifier) and having so much fun with my kiddos (I mean, my cats; Carlos, Tifana, Cimok & Cecik. and yaaa...at that time I'm writing this Cecik is giving birth of 2 kitten! Happy mum!)

So..yah..I've few trips, few photos to upload here soon. Very soon.. Wish me luck!


So much love,
Elly

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...